Are you considering chiropractic treatment in Sayville? Well, you are in good company, approximately 35 million Americans seek treatment from chiropractors! There are a lot of little-known facts about chiropractic care like it is a practice that is over 100 years old (formally) it was likely practiced way before but did not have a formal name! Speaking of names, did you know that the word chiropractor means by hand in Greek?
Other Interesting Facts
If you are ready to get chiropractic treatment in Sayville these facts will help you to rest assured that this is a highly respected field of medicine:
- There are 77000 chiropractors in the US that are practicing and about 3000 that are in faculty roles
- There are 22,000 chiropractor assistants in the US
- There are 18 nationally accredited schools
- They spend 4200 hours in the classroom during graduate school
- They are designated as physicians for health insurance
- They are DC’s, Doctor of Chiropractic
- Workers injured on the job are 28 times less likely to wind up having back surgery if they see a chiropractor first
- The World Health Organization has released education requirements to meet the minimum standards of certification
- They take a whole person approach to providing care
- It is recognized in over 40 countries as an effective form of health care
The Care Facts
Chiropractic care takes a whole person approach to medical care. You get the one on one care that can effectively help you to get to the level of wellness that enriches your life. Lifestyle, nutrition, supplements, health history and more is all considered when designing your treatment plan. The focus is on helping you to heal, resolve health issues and feel your best. Sayville Medical and Rehab is the place to get the chiropractic care that will improve your health.