As pet owners, it is our responsibility to maintain their health and happiness. They provide us with unconditional love and affection and in return, we care for and look after their daily needs. A huge part of this is building a good relationship with a local pet clinic in Scottsdale, AZ. Having the contact details of such a clinic is part of caring for a much-loved pet.
What Can an Animal Hospital Do for Your Pet?
For anyone with a pet, the contact details of a local pet clinic are invaluable. Animal hospitals such as this typically offer the following types of services:
• Checkups: Whether it is a weigh-in for your pampered pooch or an oral health checkup for your friendly feline, a pet clinic is definitely the place to go for general checkups. Just as we would visit a doctor for a health check, so it is important that we take our pets to see the vet so that they can be checked. Doing this every year allows the veterinarian to keep a record and potentially diagnose any conditions.
• Surgery: When it is required that an animal have surgery, a pet clinic provides the expertise as well as the recovery space.
• Emergencies: Many such clinics offer emergency and after-hours services, including surgery. This provides excellent peace of mind for pet owners.
• Diagnosis: Just as we would have an X-ray or MRI, so too can our much-loved pets. Many small animal hospitals provide a full suite of imaging services.
• Desexing: It is important for every responsible cat and dog owner to ensure that their pets have been desexed where required. These animal control methods ensure that animal populations stay within normal limits.
Always Have the Number on Hand
If you’re a cat or dog owner, it’s always wise to have the contact details of the local animal hospital. Call Quartz Mountain Animal Hospital on 480-860-1433. You can follow them on Twitter for latest news and updates!