According to a recent survey, approximately 27% of Americans admit that they don’t exercise regularly and upward of 15% never exercise at all, but even those who do engage in workouts generally spend less than 30 minutes per week on their physical fitness levels.
So if you’re one of the millions of Americans who has been struggling to achieve the body you’ve always dreamed of, this brief article will explain why it’s in your best interests to partner with a reputable personal gym trainer in your vicinity and how these highly knowledgeable specialists can take your health and wellness to the next level.
Dedicated One-on-One Attention
The number one reason why most people ditch their New Year’s resolutions and exercise regimens after just a few days is the lack of quick, visible progress. To put it plainly, the typical person simply doesn’t understand how to affect healthy, impactful habits and stick to a plan.
However, if you establish a tight-knit relationship with a personal gym trainer in Boca Raton, you’ll gain access to a valuable professional who can help you ascertain your workout goals; evaluate your body type; and most importantly, create a targeted approach that allows you to hit your objectives within a predetermined amount of time.
Dependability, Clarity, and Privacy
To help you fend off the most common psychological hang-ups and aversions, your personal gym trainer will ensure that you remain focused, inspired, and driven from start to finish:
- Facilitate a tailored nine-point evaluation to determine your body fat content, calorie intake, health status, and other integral characteristics.
- Design specified workouts to improve any troublesome areas, such as love handles, muffin tops, weak arms, double chins, and the like.
- Deliver personalized dietary advice to synergize with your exercise regimen.
- Provide safe and effective metabolic panels for blood disorders, testosterone levels, and human growth hormone levels.
- Manage a comprehensive online tracking platform to keep you up-to-date with news, recommendations, recipes, and your personal progress even when you aren’t at the gym.
Depending on your daily schedule and any preconceived notions you may have about the contemporary workout landscape, your personal gym trainer will bend over backwards to make you feel comfortable and confident throughout your fitness journey. He or she will essentially serve as your guiding light to the physical stature you’ve always strived for.
If you’d like to consult with a highly-rated, well respected training specialist in your area, feel free to reach out to one of the in-house experts at Elite Fitness by dialing (561) 368-5554 – you’ll be glad you did. You can pay a visit to their Facebook page for more information.