Do you feel like your Volume filler in Murphy, TX, is not lasting as long as you’d like? Or are you just looking at getting your first injections? Fillers are a great way to reverse signs of aging, but they only last for so long. Here are some tips to help your fillers last longer!
- Get treatments regularly. Never skip treatments, especially when you are starting out. Getting these treatments on a regular schedule will result in the effects lasting longer. Your muscles will begin to train themselves to help your fillers last longer!
- Protect yourself. Sun protection is very important for many reasons, but did you know that UV rays can reverse the benefits of your fillers? Use high – quality sunscreens, use hats, and try to keep inside at peak UV hours, 12-3 pm. If you are a sun-worshipper, keep in mind that UV rays do affect the quality and longevity of your fillers!
- Skin Care. Always take care of your skin, but when you have fillers, skin care is vital. Moisturize daily and stay hydrated to help your fillers remain smooth and plump.
- Healthy diet. The food you eat directly affects you, as we all know, but did you know that it can affect the health of your skin? Healthy skin = long-lasting fillers!
- Zinc it up. Zinc supplements will help the anti-aging effects of your fillers last longer!
- Stress less. We all know stress causes wrinkles, probably the ones you are trying to reverse with your treatments. Stress affects the health of your skin, which in turn, affects your fillers. Try to reduce any unnecessary stress inducers in your daily life.
- Maintenance. Much like many things in life, your fillers require maintenance. Make sure to do these maintenance treatments before the original results wear off. These will help increase the time between visits.
- Exercise effects. Please never stop being active! But fillers tend to wear off faster in people who exercise frequently. The only suggestion is to try not to scowl during your working out, and your fillers might last a little longer.
- Schedule before. Always schedule an appointment before your fillers wear off. If you are trying to get the most out of treatments, having the procedure done before they completely wear off can help them last longer over time!
Fillers Are Worth It
Ready to make your fillers last longer? Are you in need of an appointment so you can start on these tips and tricks? If you already have fillers or are just starting out, have Revive Med Spa in Murphy, Texas help you today!