There’s tons of information out there about breast augmentation, but it seems breast lifts don’t get that same focus. A breast lift involves a surgeon removing excess skin and reshaping the breast tissue to raise the breasts. In some cases, a surgeon can provide a breast augmentation with a lift in Dallas. This is a fantastic option for anyone who is interested in the results of both procedures. Reasons to Consider a Breast Lift As women age, the breasts start to change. They lose both firmness and elasticity. This can be caused by some things, which we’ll outline below:
- Gravity – As time goes on, gravity has an effect on the ligaments found in the breasts, which leads to sagging and stretching.
- Pregnancy – While pregnant the ligaments supporting the breasts may stretch due to being heavier and fuller. Whether you breastfeed your child or not, this may lead to breasts that sag after your pregnancy.
- Weight fluctuations – When your weight changes, this can result in the skin of the breasts losing elasticity and stretching.
- One of the breasts appears to be lower than the other breast.
- The areola and nipples are pointing downward, not outward.
- Breasts are flatter and longer or have lost volume and shape, which leads to breasts that sag.
- When the breasts aren’t supported, the nipples fall below the crease of the breast.