Neck pain is a common medical condition that a majority of adults will experience at one point in their life. Pain in the neck is not limited to adult and anyone can suffer from the discomfort no matter what age they are. The pain can develop from having a poor posture, sleeping in the wrong position, or sustaining an injury to your neck that can affect the ligaments and muscles in the neck. If you suffer from chronic or acute pain to the neck, it is important that you seek out professional help that can provide neck pain treatment in Jacksonville area.
Signs You Should Consult a Pain Physician
- You feel tingling or numbness in the extremities of your body.
- You are unable to move your neck, arms, or legs.
- You experience severe pain without any obvious reason for you neck to be hurting.
- You discover a lump on your neck and experience headaches frequently.
- The pain begins to radiate down into your legs or arms.
- If you have experience trauma to your neck or back, you should immediately seek medical attention.
Do Not Risk Severe Neck Injury! Consult with a Pain Specialist Today
It is vital when you suffer from severe neck pain that cannot be treated with home remedies to consult with a specialist. If you continue to ignore the pain that you are feeling it can result cause other critical problems. Pain is the body’s way of warning the person that something is not right and should stop what they are doing. If you discard these symptoms, you can cause injury that could require surgery to treat. Riverside Pain Physicians can evaluate your neck to discover the root of your pain, they then will work with you to find the right treatment plan to eliminate your pain.